There are four main reasons for the misalignment of tyres.
1. When passing vehicles on potholes.
2. When speeding up your vehicles on speed breakers.
3. When a car hits something like a pothole, pathways, trees, etc.
4. The joints and bush start loosing and wear out after some time.
When does your Vehicle’s Tyre indicate it is misaligned?
1. When tyres get wear out either inside or outside.
2. If the steering is not stable when driving straight.
3. Vibrating Steering wheel.
4. When you go directly, a vehicle is pulling on either side of the lane.